Download Your Free Report
What’s In The Free Report?
The Fixed Income Fund Free Report has all of the information you need in order to make a sound investment. Our report will outline, among other things:
- Example Fixed Monthly and Annual Payment Amounts
- How The Fixed Income Fund Compares To Other Products
- Fixed Income Fund Operating Strategy & Risk Management
- Our Investment Process
- The Benefits Of Compounding Interest
- Frequently Asked Questions
Fill out the form below to download the free report and get started on the path toward stable income.
Why do you need fixed income?
Whether you’re looking to supplant lost income in retirement, you’re looking to grow your wealth and savings ahead of retirement, or you’re hoping to offset the potential risks of an aggressive investment portfolio, fixed income investments can reap many rewards.
With the Tactical Wealth Fixed Income Fund, investors get the stable, consistent monthly income they seek with the safety and security they deserve.
Our strategy provides peace of mind and a consistent source of income by issuing and purchasing mortgage and trust deed loans which pay steady monthly interest rates — which tend to be higher than those offered by bonds, annuities, and other fixed investments.
Additional benefits of the Fixed Income Fund include:
- Simple, easy-to-understand
- Monthly income deposited directly into your bank account
- Higher interest rates than bonds, annuities, and other fixed investments
- Flexible and creative terms available
- Many payout options, including serving as a lifetime annuity
- Tax-efficient income
- NO investor fees, management fees, or transaction fees
- Diversified assets backed by real value in stable markets
Our fixed income rates are sure to beat any fixed annuities, bonds, or other products. Not to mention, you can feel secure and protected in knowing that your money is not being tied to the health of the volatile stock markets.
Ready to learn more? Fill out the form above to download the Fixed Income Free Report to see how fixed income can help you.